What’s the name of your new radio show?
Working on your business – how you can achieve greater success by discovering new and tested, cheap & free strategies to boost your business!
What topics will it focus on?
The range of topics will help business owners achieve greater success with their business and will include information related to all types of cheap & free marketing strategies and techniques, business systems setup, business improvement strategies, attracting customers, quality assurance, business documentation and much more. Shows will include a mixture of industry expert guests and some of my insight. Actual show topics will include, but are not limited to:
- how to brand and create a professional image
- how to gain credibility
- how to turn knowledge into a product
- how improving business performance is related to staff performance
- how to use feedback to support and improve your business
- how delegating can make your business grow faster
- how to document your business operations
- writing business documents
- how partnering with another business can escalate your sales
- better business management techniques
- why learning copywriting can help you market your business
- how to improve your system
- creating quality products / services
- and heaps more.
Where can we tune in to listen?
http://www.voiceamericabusiness.com – a link to my host page will be provided closer to launch. ‘Working on my business’ is due to commence in January 2011, depending on sponsorship.
Shows can be downloaded from iTunes or from the VoiceAmerica Business channel – http://www.voiceamericabusiness.com. Plus, there will be links available on my website.
What are the demographics of your audience?
The show will be suitable for anyone in business from any English speaking geographic region in the world; as it is accessible via the Internet it makes it very user friendly and available at any time.
How can someone get on your show or become an advertiser?
Guests are invited by me and need to fit within the scope of the show. Requests for professionals stating discussion topic preference will be considered if they have a quality product/service that can be marketed internationally, as listeners generally like to buy something like a book, audio program, training, etc following guest appearance.
Click here for sponsor advertising details, prices are subject to network advertising rates.
What types of companies are you interested in cross-marketing with?
I am interested in advertising and marketing small businesses that have a quality, unique, and low-cost business-to-business (introductory) product or service that can be sold, and is of benefit, to a business regardless of its geographical location.