Are You Looking For New Business Ideas That You Can Setup and Run From Home or a Small Office?
1. List of new business ideas >>
2. How to stand out from the crowd >>
3. Need help setting up a business & getting up and running >>
4. Special offer >>
Warning: Some of the ideas listed below could make you a tonne of money, give you the ability to be creative, provide you with the option to work from home. Some of these ideas are unique, therefore, there is no-one likely doing it (if so, it is unlikely in your area) therefore there are opportunities for patent & IP protection, franchise setup, commission only agents to help sell your product/service, and much much more. If you need help setting up your business, coming up with your own business concept or marketing please send me an email and we can have a chat.
List of Business Ideas You Can Use Anywhere In The World
Looking for ideas to start up your own business, want to do something different but not sure what? Below is a list of creative ideas that may just fit your needs or wish list. Enjoy!
- create electronic photo albums on CD (families can give as gifts for xmas)
- design and print coffee table beautifully bound hardcopy books (such as photo albums, family trees, bio, life celebration, autobiography)
- make customised greeting cards (incl thank you, xmas, special occasion) for local businesses
- create party packs with a theme (ie. invites, place cards, decorations, food, consulting etc)
- come up with unique promotion items for local businesses, outsource the production to reduce headaches and costs (ie. mouse pads, mugs, calendars, gift books, cards, pens…)
- setup a coupon newspaper that is delivered to households; where local business pays for cheap advertising each month (as required) and provides special offers to customers using the voucher
- hire talented grafiti artists to paint advertisements on the sides of buildings along the railway line to cover up ugly graphite, building owners/businesses pay for it as advertising
- create a large fridge magnet that acts as a ‘to do’ list but includes advertisements from local businesses around the outer area
- visit small business or send direct mail to offer Adwords or online marketing advice
- create websites or blogs for local businesses and charities
- create a community membership website that includes all businesses in the area, jobs in the area, and other services on offer (small fee for advertisers) include links to sites that help others (create a partnership with a developer and use that to offer website development services for businesses without a website)
- come up with an idea for software that seems to be missing from the market or can be improved upon (ie. software program that acts like a Rolodex, which allows you to put in ideas under topics). Have it developed cheaply using various services (like rentacoder.com) available on the internet
- gather a collection of websites or online companies in your area that provide online advertising space; find out their monthly traffic; negotiate advertising rates; find businesses interested in advertising online, create their ads; place on all suitable advertiser sites (determined by budget)
- feel confident talking? Provide PR consulting services for local businesses
- create greeting cards that are missing in the market (ie. congratulations you are pregnant, happy divorce, you must be so proud …)
- create grandparent ‘playdate’ packs for various ages (ie. colouring pens, drawings, books, cards, small game, playdough, ideas to be creative and have fun)
- create calendars with school student artwork on each page or create a single cover calendar (parents pay for photos, they will pay for artwork calendars)
- provide a family photo ‘at home’ service in your local area and offer services like calendars (great xmas presents)
- provide a photo service for local business where you can take group shots of business owners & employees, head shots etc
- provide a photo service where you visit local restaurants & clubs to take photos of patrons on request, provide them with a card for follow up
- create a grandparent storybook that includes family history, childhood, school days, interests and hobbies, work life, experiences, holidays, fond & sad memories, legacy etc
- know something about something? Write a book and sell it to locals, on the internet, markets etc
- create a free local newsletter that could develop into a magazine (advertisers pay for space which pays for production
- create super saver cards for shoppers using local businesses where cards are collected at the shopfront (ie. cafe patron picks up super saver card on counter) or they could be distributed via direct mail when paying a nominal fee for postage (advertiser pays)
- conduct fund raising events such as for Jelly Baby Day to raise awareness for Type 1 Diabetes (please donate) where the local school kids make a chain of jelly babies, maybe enter the Guinness Book of Records (there’s a challenge, anyone up for it let me know)
None of the above for you!
I have heaps more ideas that may suit you. Want to find out what business you could setup.
I can analyse your strengths, weaknesses, passion and capabilities to determine a good fit for you. For a personalised consultation via phone or email, contact me at email@example.com. Upfront payment of $97 via paypal or direct debit is required for consultation. Invoice can be sent to your paypal or other email address .
If I can’t match you with a suitable business idea I will give you your money back. Guaranteed!
Got any ideas you would like to add to the list, please post a comment?